Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Name is Chasity (practice blog)

My name is Chasity Heubach Miniard. I was born in Mobile, Alabama on December 30, 1987. I am the oldest of three children and I have to admit I have lived a pretty wonderful life. Don't get me wrong, I have had my share of failures and disappointments but I have been loved and supported my whole life. My parents were married for 30 years and although they have recently divorced, they have taught me a lot about life and how to treat other people. On September 22, 2012 I married my bet friend Nick Miniard and I have entered a new chapter of life and am constantly learning new things, not only about my husband but about myself as well. My family means the world to me. I have a very strong Christian faith and I believe that every family should turn to God because without him we would be nothing. I make it a point to keep God first in my life and I have full trust in what he has planned for me.
I have always had a love for helping people especially children. The enthusiasm children show and the way they can make you feel as though you are the most amazing person makes me smile. Children have a innocence that many adults have lost sight of. Children love unconditionally. I decided to become a educator because I feel as though our generation has dropped the ball when it comes to inspiring children. I currently work in a pediatric clinic where I see first hand where we are failing our children, not only through lack of teaching but also through lack of encouragement. I believe that teachers have the capabilities of becoming the most motivating and inspiring people in a child's life. I know I have had teachers who have made a great impact on me and for that I will be forever grateful. Children want to feel loved and important and I feel teachers are the best people for the job. I would like to teach elementary school aged children because I feel that this age is the most easily inspired and they have a want to learn. I also feel that after a certain age we begin to loose children to the world. I just really want to inspire and motivate and that is why the teaching profession is the best option for me.
 Me and my husband Nick praying on our wedding day

No comments:

Post a Comment